We are excited to announce that beginning June 28th we will be allowing clients into our (new!) building under the following guidelines. While we aren’t moving all the way back to complete pre-COVID normalcy just yet, we are excited to take this first step. In person visits scheduled with a doctor will be allowed, and this is what you can expect when you arrive:
- When you arrive, we will still ask that you call to let us know. Our lobbies will not be open for seating.
- Staff will direct you to the assigned room once it has been cleaned. Masks are still required for all clients and staff, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Once you are in the designated exam room a technician will check your pet in.
- The technician will then take your pet back to our treatment area to perform any tasks needed before the doctor conducts the exam (i.e. nail trims, blood draws, gland expressions, etc.).
- Once your technician has completed any needed tasks they will enter the exam room with your pet and the doctor.
- The doctor will perform the examination. Please allow our staff to handle/hold your pet during the exam.
- Once all services have been completed the technician will check your pet out of the system and collect payment before walking you to the door.
- We have a separate lobby for all grooming, training, day care and boarding appointments!
- Masks will still be required for all clients and staff, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
- We ask for only two families in the lobby at a time with a maximum of 2 people per pet.
- Please abide by social distancing guidelines.
The following services will remain Curbside Only until further notice:
- Medication/Food Pick Up
- Technician Appointments
If you do not wish to enter the building, we are happy to continue offering Curbside Service.
We know that this has been a challenging season in everyone’s lives, and we truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards returning to normalcy while also fostering a safe environment for our staff, our clients and our pets.